"Working as One Towards Optimum Patient Care"
Strengthening Interprofessional Collaboration in Healthcare
Learning Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Understand the competencies required for effective interprofessional collaboration in a healthcare setting
2. Describe the value of collaboration to patients, staff, and organizations
3. Identify individual, practice and systems-level barriers to interprofessional collaboration
4. Identify ways to integrate and strengthen interprofessional collaboration in healthcare
Who should attend: Nurses, Care Aides & Allied Health
$550 for non-McCare RN & Allied Health &
$450 for McCare RN & Allied Health.
Please note prices and availability for 3rd and 4th passengers and the airfare is subject
to change at any time.
Complete name (exactly on the passport) and date of birth of the passengers is
required at the time of booking
AVAILABLE CABIN RESERVED BY McCare:
1. 25 inside cabins
2. 15 Oceanview
3. 10 Balcony
You need to consider booking a hotel before & after the cruise. Highly suggest
booking a hotel a day before the embarkation on October 3, 2023, to avoid any issue of
flight delay on the day of the cruise so that you will not be left on the embarkation day.
Disembarkation will be on November 1, 2023, so depending on the flight availability in the
evening, if you think you have enough time to fly home during the day of disembarkation
then you can fly back the same day.
Right to Cancel Cruise and Activities:
McCare reserves the right to cancel the cruise for any reason (including, without
limitation, because of a Force Majeure Event) or at any time the carrier, Norwegian Epic,
cancels or modifies any activity on or off the ship to comply with all governmental laws
and orders were given by governmental authorities.
Accordingly, you should not make any important arrangements, flight and
accommodation bookings or meetings based on the scheduled Cruise on or before June 14,
2023. McCare cannot be held responsible for any charges that you may incur from these cancellations.
Cancellation Fee Schedule for Cruises Departing
Cancellation Fees on Cruise Fares, Air Add-Ons, Land Packages and
Other Add-On Charges
Cancellation fees for cruise, air, land and other charges will follow the schedule
above and apply to all guests on the reservation. Cancellation fees for air, land and other
add-on charges will apply even if the reservation is not cancelled in full. Gateway changes
for air and name changes for cruise, air, land and other add-ons are considered
cancellations. Additionally, spelling corrections may be considered cancellation.
Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com A
confirmation will be sent by uTravelPlus within 2-3 business days. Your booking will not be
considered cancelled until a confirmation has been sent. Depending on when the cruise is
cancelled, cancellation charges will be assessed as stated on the Cancellation Fee
The Payment and Cancellation Policy is subject to change without notice.
• Cancellation for any reason after the initial deposit will incur a $50.00 admin fee per
guest. Payment is to be collected before processing any refund request.
• Reservations that are not paid in full by the final payment due date are subject to
cancellation and in the event, that a reservation is cancelled, a cancellation fee will
• No refunds will be given for any missed days of a Land Package.
• No refunds will be given on any cruise for no-shows.
• No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by any passenger
after the commencement of the cruise.
• Cancellation fees for air, land and other add-on charges will apply even if the
reservation is not cancelled in full.
• Cancellation fees for ground transfers will apply if removed within 28 days of the start
of the sailing.
• Name substitutions and departure date changes for cruise, land and other add-ons
are considered cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees.
• The above schedule of cancellation fees will begin immediately once money has
been applied to the reservation.
We hold education and learning in high regard. We want our students to excel and set them up for success. Our courses are designed to help you attain and master skills that will maximize career, educational, and training options.
We help you build your dreams
Our programs are designed to help the Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN's ) and the local nursing graduates to prepare and equip them with practical and hands on learning conducted by exceptional and experienced instructors. We offer programs that would help them develop the skills that are in demand by most employers of the healthcare industry. Click here for our Short Courses
The highly in-demand NCLEX-RN review is now just a click away! Review anytime, anywhere, and pass your NCLEX-RN with confidence—the Dr. Ray Gapuz way. McCare Global Center is committed to equipping our healthcare providers with extensive practice and study guides that develop their critical thinking skills.